内容WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 34 [name] => 开发分片 [slug] => %e5%bc%80%e5%8f%91%e5%88%86%e7%89%87 [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 34 [taxonomy] => type-supports [description] => [parent] => 33 [count] => 29 [filter] => raw [term_order] => 0 ) WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 33 [name] => 文献资料 [slug] => %e6%96%87%e7%8c%ae%e8%b5%84%e6%96%99 [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 33 [taxonomy] => type-supports [description] => [parent] => 0 [count] => 87 [filter] => raw [term_order] => 0 )
Transform line creation
Duplicate, translate and rotate a curve
This command allows you to duplicate, translate and rotate a series of curve.
- Select the target curves you want to duplicate and transform
- The first transform is the translation. Click when the translation is completed.
- The second transform is the rotation. Select a point to use as rotation center.
- Select a reference point for the rotation. The rotation angle will be
determinate based on this point.
- Select the final point that will determinate the angle of rotation.
If you want a rotation only, it possible to skip the translation by pressing Enter
(or right-click) during point 2, then follow the other steps for the rotation.
If you want a translation only, it is possible to skip the rotation by pressing Enter
(or right-click) after the point 2.