内容WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 34 [name] => 开发分片 [slug] => %e5%bc%80%e5%8f%91%e5%88%86%e7%89%87 [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 34 [taxonomy] => type-supports [description] => [parent] => 33 [count] => 29 [filter] => raw [term_order] => 0 ) WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 33 [name] => 文献资料 [slug] => %e6%96%87%e7%8c%ae%e8%b5%84%e6%96%99 [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 33 [taxonomy] => type-supports [description] => [parent] => 0 [count] => 87 [filter] => raw [term_order] => 0 )
Stab on intersection
Create stabs on the intersections between curves
Stabs are helpful objects used to rappresent punches. This
command allows you to add a stab on an intersection between curves.
- Select the target curves. The stabs will be added on each intersection between the selected curves
- Set the option in the windows that shows up
- Click Ok (or press space) to confirm
- Radius: radius of each stab
- Offset: the offset is the distance from the intersections for the stabs serier will be created
- Flip button (shortcut: T): if you are using an offset, use flip to change the direction of the offest
- You can choose only one line; the stabs will be added on its self-intersections.
- If you are using an offset, the stabs move along the target curves