内容WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 33 [name] => 文献资料 [slug] => %e6%96%87%e7%8c%ae%e8%b5%84%e6%96%99 [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 33 [taxonomy] => type-supports [description] => [parent] => 0 [count] => 87 [filter] => raw [term_order] => 0 )
Assess a part
The assessment of a part is an estimate of the maximum material usage efficiency when various copy of that part are cut. Whenever a part is created its assessment is computed and stored in a not visible layer. Use this command to check the result and manually try any further optimization.
- Select a part in the part panel
- Right click on it to show the contextual menu and click Assess part
- The layer containing the related assessment result is shown
- You can move the different groups of copies of the part to improve the placement. To check the current efficiency deselect all objects
- Press Esc key to exit the assessment and return to the previous active layers.
- You can re-compute the efficiency as many times as you want, until you press Esc or you change the current layer. Re-running the command from the menu will reload the placement with the maximum reached efficiency.
- As moving multiple copies at the same time can be confusing, try following these rules when searching for a better placement:
- At first place the red copy using the white one as a point of reference, ignoring all the other moving together
- Then place the green couple below the red and white copy, ignoring the purple copule that remains still
- Lastly place the purple copies as all the others stay still