内容WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 34 [name] => 开发分片 [slug] => %e5%bc%80%e5%8f%91%e5%88%86%e7%89%87 [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 34 [taxonomy] => type-supports [description] => [parent] => 33 [count] => 29 [filter] => raw [term_order] => 0 ) WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 33 [name] => 文献资料 [slug] => %e6%96%87%e7%8c%ae%e8%b5%84%e6%96%99 [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 33 [taxonomy] => type-supports [description] => [parent] => 0 [count] => 87 [filter] => raw [term_order] => 0 )
Create and edit a notch
Notches are helpful objects used to store building information into the pattern itself. This
command allows you to add these notches to the model parametrically.
- Select the target curve you want to add the notch to or select the notch you want to edit
- Fill in the options that are given and click Ok (or press space) to confirm
- Width: width of the notch
- Height: height of the notch
- Type: different shape of notches available
- Flip (shortcut: T): move the notch to the other side of the curve
- Distance: Actual distance from the end of the curve
- From start/end: switch the end where the distance is calculated from
- Pick on the curve (shortcut: R): select on the curve the position where to put the notch
- Select intersecting curve (shortcut: E). This allows to select which other curve to use as intersecting
object to calculate where to put the notch.
Please beware that selecting one of the options in the intersection or in the distance group will
automatically switch the notch to distance based or intersection based. The notch can be then
further edited if you are not satisfied with the result.