内容WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 34 [name] => 开发分片 [slug] => %e5%bc%80%e5%8f%91%e5%88%86%e7%89%87 [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 34 [taxonomy] => type-supports [description] => [parent] => 33 [count] => 29 [filter] => raw [term_order] => 0 ) WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 33 [name] => 文献资料 [slug] => %e6%96%87%e7%8c%ae%e8%b5%84%e6%96%99 [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 33 [taxonomy] => type-supports [description] => [parent] => 0 [count] => 87 [filter] => raw [term_order] => 0 )
Create a series of notches on a curve
Notches are helpful objects used to store building information into the pattern itself. This
command allows you to add a series of these notches to the model parametrically.
- Select the target curve you want to add the notch
- Fill in the options that are given.
- Use Pick on the curve and Select intersecting curve button to add multiple notch to the curve.
- click Ok (or press space) to confirm
- Width: width of the notch
- Height: height of the notch
- Type: different shape of notches available
- Flip: move the notch to the other side of the curve
- Pick on the curve: select on the curve the position where to put the notch
- Select intersecting curve. This allows to select which other curve to use as intersecting
object to calculate where to put the notch.