内容WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 34 [name] => 开发分片 [slug] => %e5%bc%80%e5%8f%91%e5%88%86%e7%89%87 [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 34 [taxonomy] => type-supports [description] => [parent] => 33 [count] => 29 [filter] => raw [term_order] => 0 ) WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 33 [name] => 文献资料 [slug] => %e6%96%87%e7%8c%ae%e8%b5%84%e6%96%99 [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 33 [taxonomy] => type-supports [description] => [parent] => 0 [count] => 87 [filter] => raw [term_order] => 0 )
Create multiple margins on the same curve
This command will add a given number of margins on a constant offset.
- Select the curve to add the margin to.
- Set the option given in the form
- Click Ok (or press space) to confirm
- Offset: the base offset to use for creating the first margin. Subsequent ones will use multiples of this distance
- LineCount: the number of margins to generate on the curve. Each margin is independent from the
others, they are not built one on top of the other.
- Flip (shortcut: T): use this button to place the margins on the other side of the base curve.