内容WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 37 [name] => 实用工具 [slug] => %e5%ae%9e%e7%94%a8%e5%b7%a5%e5%85%b7 [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 37 [taxonomy] => type-supports [description] => [parent] => 33 [count] => 25 [filter] => raw [term_order] => 0 ) WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 33 [name] => 文献资料 [slug] => %e6%96%87%e7%8c%ae%e8%b5%84%e6%96%99 [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 33 [taxonomy] => type-supports [description] => [parent] => 0 [count] => 87 [filter] => raw [term_order] => 0 )
Transfer dependent objects between lines
This command allows you to move dependencies between two selected lines. By dependants we mean any object whose geometry derive from other objects geometry.
- Select one curve. This will be the red curve.
- Select another curve, which will be the blue curve. The two selected objects will be highlighted and a dialog will open.
- The two lists will contain all the dependants of the two curves. Selecting one of the items will highlight the corresponding geometry.
- Use the buttons to move only the selected item, move all dependants of a curve to the other or swap all items.
- Use Reset button to return to the previous state or click Ok to confirm