内容WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 34 [name] => 开发分片 [slug] => %e5%bc%80%e5%8f%91%e5%88%86%e7%89%87 [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 34 [taxonomy] => type-supports [description] => [parent] => 33 [count] => 29 [filter] => raw [term_order] => 0 ) WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 33 [name] => 文献资料 [slug] => %e6%96%87%e7%8c%ae%e8%b5%84%e6%96%99 [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 33 [taxonomy] => type-supports [description] => [parent] => 0 [count] => 87 [filter] => raw [term_order] => 0 )
Constriaint chains edit
Edit constrained chains
Constrained Chain is connected line, based on a set of segments, with two optional intersection that constrain it;
- Select an existing constrained chain and select the segments you want to add to a chain or boundary
- Use the Pick start constraint button (or press W) to select the first segment that will constrain the chain
- Use the Pick end constraint button (or press E) to select the second segment that will constrain the chain
- Use the button Add/remove item to the chain (or press T) to edit the selection of the segments.
- Clicking twice on the same segment will remove the segment itself
- Click Ok (or press space) when done
- To remove a constraining segment, use the correct Pick start/end constraint button and deselect it
- It is possible to select the same segment as both start and end intersecting object.
In this case the chain will be constrained between the first and second intersection that it has with the segment.
- If one segment has multiple intersections with a curve, the one considered will be the closest to the selection point of the segment
- While selecting segments it is possible to use the undo (or press Ctrl+Z) function to remove the last