内容WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 33 [name] => 文献资料 [slug] => %e6%96%87%e7%8c%ae%e8%b5%84%e6%96%99 [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 33 [taxonomy] => type-supports [description] => [parent] => 0 [count] => 87 [filter] => raw [term_order] => 0 )
Anchor base curves
Anchor a base line for grading
Use this command to control the scaling of base lines when grading the model.
- Select which base lines you want to anchor
- Select the grade center to anchor to
- Use the buttons to add anchor points with attenuated scaling factors
- Use the check boxes to apply the scaling attenuation to the two axes
- E: Add anchor point
- R: Select existing anchor point
- T: Remove existing anchor point
- W: Change linked grade center
The attenuation percentage is applied to the base scale factor computed using length and width
of the target size. 100% means use full scale, 0% means do not scale.