Licenses for jevero are renewed annually and require internet connection to keep running and getting updates.
Jevero uses an online licensing model that requires annual renewal. This allows us to update the application at a steady rate and keep one version of the software. There are no multiple Jevero versions, each user gets always the latest version. You can find detailed information and the End-User License Agreement (EULA) in the installation folder of the plugin. The advantages are:
- Constant support and update from the developers
- Each user is always using the latest version
- There is just one version of the software, therefore no compatibility issues
Jevero requires rhino 5 or 6 and an internet connection to work properly.
To properly run jevero you will need:
- A modern machine that can run Rhino
- McNeel Rhinoceros 3D version 5 or 6
- A valid license for the Jevero plugin
- An internet connection to validate the license and download updates
Failing to renew the license will terminate the functionality of Jevero. A grace period exists, but the software will stop working a few days after the expiring date.