• 28.03.2023 Resetting the license
In order to reset the license you will need to follow some manual steps:
- Close Rhino;
- navigate to the path: C:\Users\Public\Documents\Design&Develop (or your installation folder, if different);
- delete the files activation.dat and verify.dat, and go back to rhino and try to open it again.
• 28.03.2023 Manually replacing the license
If something happen and you are in need to replace the license or install it brand new you need to:
- Copy the license file that is provided to you and place it in the folder C:\Users\Public\Documents\Design&Develop (or your installation folder, if different);
- rename the file from license-<customer and license id>.dat to license.dat;
- restart Rhino.