ContentsWP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 2 [name] => Documentation [slug] => documentation [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 2 [taxonomy] => type-supports [description] => Welcome to the user manual for Jevero. Whether you’re a novice or advanced user, this documentation should cover almost everything you need to know about the app. Getting started with Jevero is easy and it won’t take long to learn the basics, but if you need any help or just want to find out more about a particular feature, then these guides are for you. On this page you’ll find a collection of our latest articles, covering the most recently added features in Jevero. [parent] => 0 [count] => 87 [filter] => raw [term_order] => 0 )
Show the dependant entities of a curve
This command shows you the list of all the dependant entities of the selected curves.
- Select the curve you want to see the dependency tree
- Press Enter (or Right click) to exit
- It is possible to expand (+) or collaps (-) the branch of the dependency tree to see
- The entities are identified with their name and with a progressive ID
- It is possible to highlight the dependencies by selecting them in the dependancy tree