ContentsWP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 2 [name] => Documentation [slug] => documentation [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 2 [taxonomy] => type-supports [description] => Welcome to the user manual for Jevero. Whether you’re a novice or advanced user, this documentation should cover almost everything you need to know about the app. Getting started with Jevero is easy and it won’t take long to learn the basics, but if you need any help or just want to find out more about a particular feature, then these guides are for you. On this page you’ll find a collection of our latest articles, covering the most recently added features in Jevero. [parent] => 0 [count] => 87 [filter] => raw [term_order] => 0 )
Rebuild a curve
This command allows you rebuild a baseline, resetting the number of controlpoint, the degree of
the curve and also the angle-threshold to filter the corner.
- Select the baseline that you want to rebuild.
- Fill in the options that are given and click Ok (or press space) to confirm
- Angle threshold: the angles bigger than this will be ignored, and the corner removed.
The angles smaller than this will be kept and the corner will remain.
- Point Count: the number of control point that the new rebuilded curve will have.
Higher this number, higher the accuracy of the rebuild will be.
- Curve degree: specifies the degree of the curve
To remove corner points, right click on the J_CrvInsertCorner button to call J_CrvRebuildBySegs.