ContentsWP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 2 [name] => Documentation [slug] => documentation [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 2 [taxonomy] => type-supports [description] => Welcome to the user manual for Jevero. Whether you’re a novice or advanced user, this documentation should cover almost everything you need to know about the app. Getting started with Jevero is easy and it won’t take long to learn the basics, but if you need any help or just want to find out more about a particular feature, then these guides are for you. On this page you’ll find a collection of our latest articles, covering the most recently added features in Jevero. [parent] => 0 [count] => 87 [filter] => raw [term_order] => 0 )
Transfer dependent objects between lines
This command allows you to move dependencies between two selected lines. By dependants we mean any object whose geometry derive from other objects geometry.
- Select one curve. This will be the red curve.
- Select another curve, which will be the blue curve. The two selected objects will be highlighted and a dialog will open.
- The two lists will contain all the dependants of the two curves. Selecting one of the items will highlight the corresponding geometry.
- Use the buttons to move only the selected item, move all dependants of a curve to the other or swap all items.
- Use Reset button to return to the previous state or click Ok to confirm