ContentsWP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 13 [name] => Develop patterns [slug] => develop-patterns [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 13 [taxonomy] => type-supports [description] => In this section you will find all the documentation that relates to the creation of the sample size shoe model. You will learn how to create each parametric entity and what are the available options for creation, edit and management that jevero offers. [parent] => 2 [count] => 29 [filter] => raw [term_order] => 1 ) WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 2 [name] => Documentation [slug] => documentation [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 2 [taxonomy] => type-supports [description] => Welcome to the user manual for Jevero. Whether you’re a novice or advanced user, this documentation should cover almost everything you need to know about the app. Getting started with Jevero is easy and it won’t take long to learn the basics, but if you need any help or just want to find out more about a particular feature, then these guides are for you. On this page you’ll find a collection of our latest articles, covering the most recently added features in Jevero. [parent] => 0 [count] => 87 [filter] => raw [term_order] => 0 )
Transform line edit
Edit a transformed curve
This command allows you to edit the translation, rotation and center point of a
- Select the transformed curve you want to modify
- Select one of the three highlighted points: translation point, rotation angle point
and rotation center point.
- Move the selected point where desired and left click to confirm the transform.
- Restart from Step 2 if needed, otherwise right click exit the edit.
- Translation point: represents the translation and it is at the end of the translation vector; by moving this point only the translation part of the transform will be modified
- Rotation angle point: represents the angle of rotation and it is at the end of the rotation arc; by moving this point only the rotation angle will be modified
- Rotation center point: represents the center of the rotation; by moving this point only the rotation center will be modified