Transform line creation
Duplicate, translate and rotate a curve
This command allows you to duplicate, translate and rotate a series of curve.
- Select the target curves you want to duplicate and transform
- The first transform is the translation. Click when the translation is completed.
- The second transform is the rotation. Select a point to use as rotation center.
- Select a reference point for the rotation. The rotation angle will be
determinate based on this point.
- Select the final point that will determinate the angle of rotation.
If you want a rotation only, it possible to skip the translation by pressing Enter
(or right-click) during point 2, then follow the other steps for the rotation.
If you want a translation only, it is possible to skip the rotation by pressing Enter
(or right-click) after the point 2.