Rebuild a curve
This command allows you rebuild a baseline, resetting the number of controlpoint, the degree of
the curve and also the angle-threshold to filter the corner.
- Select the baseline that you want to rebuild.
- Fill in the options that are given and click Ok (or press space) to confirm
- Angle threshold: the angles bigger than this will be ignored, and the corner removed.
The angles smaller than this will be kept and the corner will remain.
- Point Count: the number of control point that the new rebuilded curve will have.
Higher this number, higher the accuracy of the rebuild will be.
- Curve degree: specifies the degree of the curve
To remove corner points, right click on the J_CrvInsertCorner button to call J_CrvRebuildBySegs.