ContentsWP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 2 [name] => Documentation [slug] => documentation [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 2 [taxonomy] => type-supports [description] => Welcome to the user manual for Jevero. Whether you’re a novice or advanced user, this documentation should cover almost everything you need to know about the app. Getting started with Jevero is easy and it won’t take long to learn the basics, but if you need any help or just want to find out more about a particular feature, then these guides are for you. On this page you’ll find a collection of our latest articles, covering the most recently added features in Jevero. [parent] => 0 [count] => 87 [filter] => raw [term_order] => 0 )
Move a set of objects to the active parts
Multiple objects can be moved to multiple parts.
- Select the parts you want to add the objects to.
- Trigger the command
- Select the objects you want to move and right click or enter
- Objects are added to the active parts
- Select the objects you want to add to the part
- Right click in the part panel and “add selected objects”
- Object are added to the selected parts
Active parts are marked in bold within the part panel. To active a part you simply have to select it.