Create multiple margins on the same curve
This command will add a given number of margins on a constant offset.
- Select the curve to add the margin to.
- Set the option given in the form
- Click Ok (or press space) to confirm
- Offset: the base offset to use for creating the first margin. Subsequent ones will use multiples of this distance
- LineCount: the number of margins to generate on the curve. Each margin is independent from the
others, they are not built one on top of the other.
- Flip (shortcut: T): use this button to place the margins on the other side of the base curve.