Transfer dependent objects between lines
This command allows you to move dependencies between two selected lines. By dependants we mean any object whose geometry derive from other objects geometry.
- Select one curve. This will be the red curve.
- Select another curve, which will be the blue curve. The two selected objects will be highlighted and a dialog will open.
- The two lists will contain all the dependants of the two curves. Selecting one of the items will highlight the corresponding geometry.
- Use the buttons to move only the selected item, move all dependants of a curve to the other or swap all items.
- Use Reset button to return to the previous state or click Ok to confirm