ContentsWP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 13 [name] => Develop patterns [slug] => develop-patterns [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 13 [taxonomy] => type-supports [description] => In this section you will find all the documentation that relates to the creation of the sample size shoe model. You will learn how to create each parametric entity and what are the available options for creation, edit and management that jevero offers. [parent] => 2 [count] => 29 [filter] => raw [term_order] => 1 ) WP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 2 [name] => Documentation [slug] => documentation [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 2 [taxonomy] => type-supports [description] => Welcome to the user manual for Jevero. Whether you’re a novice or advanced user, this documentation should cover almost everything you need to know about the app. Getting started with Jevero is easy and it won’t take long to learn the basics, but if you need any help or just want to find out more about a particular feature, then these guides are for you. On this page you’ll find a collection of our latest articles, covering the most recently added features in Jevero. [parent] => 0 [count] => 87 [filter] => raw [term_order] => 0 )
Create and edit annotations
Annotations are usefull to create table with the properties of the document, such as Season, Designer,
Project name, etc. Often they are printed in a layout of the document.
- Select the position on the document where you want to add the annotation table or select the
annotation you want to edit
- Fill in the properties that are given. Click Ok (or press space) to confirm
- Height: the height of the cells
- Width: the width of the cells
- Row count: the height of the table, measured in number of row
- Logo height: the height of the rectangle reserved for the logo, measured in number of row
- Text height: the height of the text
- Set position (shortcut: T): allows you to move the annotation table from a picked point to another
All the cells will have the same Height and Width. All the text will have the same Text height.