Anchor base curves
Anchor a base line for grading
Use this command to control the scaling of base lines when grading the model.
- Select which base lines you want to anchor
- Select the grade center to anchor to
- Use the buttons to add anchor points with attenuated scaling factors
- Use the check boxes to apply the scaling attenuation to the two axes
- E: Add anchor point
- R: Select existing anchor point
- T: Remove existing anchor point
- W: Change linked grade center
The attenuation percentage is applied to the base scale factor computed using length and width
of the target size. 100% means use full scale, 0% means do not scale.