ContentsWP_Term Object ( [term_id] => 2 [name] => Documentation [slug] => documentation [term_group] => 0 [term_taxonomy_id] => 2 [taxonomy] => type-supports [description] => Welcome to the user manual for Jevero. Whether you’re a novice or advanced user, this documentation should cover almost everything you need to know about the app. Getting started with Jevero is easy and it won’t take long to learn the basics, but if you need any help or just want to find out more about a particular feature, then these guides are for you. On this page you’ll find a collection of our latest articles, covering the most recently added features in Jevero. [parent] => 0 [count] => 87 [filter] => raw [term_order] => 0 )
Anchor base curves
Anchor a base line for grading
Use this command to control the scaling of base lines when grading the model.
- Select which base lines you want to anchor
- Select the grade center to anchor to
- Use the buttons to add anchor points with attenuated scaling factors
- Use the check boxes to apply the scaling attenuation to the two axes
- E: Add anchor point
- R: Select existing anchor point
- T: Remove existing anchor point
- W: Change linked grade center
The attenuation percentage is applied to the base scale factor computed using length and width
of the target size. 100% means use full scale, 0% means do not scale.