Transform line edit
Edit a transformed curve
This command allows you to edit the translation, rotation and center point of a
- Select the transformed curve you want to modify
- Select one of the three highlighted points: translation point, rotation angle point
and rotation center point.
- Move the selected point where desired and left click to confirm the transform.
- Restart from Step 2 if needed, otherwise right click exit the edit.
- Translation point: represents the translation and it is at the end of the translation vector; by moving this point only the translation part of the transform will be modified
- Rotation angle point: represents the angle of rotation and it is at the end of the rotation arc; by moving this point only the rotation angle will be modified
- Rotation center point: represents the center of the rotation; by moving this point only the rotation center will be modified