Stab on intersection
Create stabs on the intersections between curves
Stabs are helpful objects used to rappresent punches. This
command allows you to add a stab on an intersection between curves.
- Select the target curves. The stabs will be added on each intersection between the selected curves
- Set the option in the windows that shows up
- Click Ok (or press space) to confirm
- Radius: radius of each stab
- Offset: the offset is the distance from the intersections for the stabs serier will be created
- Flip button (shortcut: T): if you are using an offset, use flip to change the direction of the offest
- You can choose only one line; the stabs will be added on its self-intersections.
- If you are using an offset, the stabs move along the target curves