Create a series of notches on a curve
Notches are helpful objects used to store building information into the pattern itself. This
command allows you to add a series of these notches to the model parametrically.
- Select the target curve you want to add the notch
- Fill in the options that are given.
- Use Pick on the curve and Select intersecting curve button to add multiple notch to the curve.
- click Ok (or press space) to confirm
- Width: width of the notch
- Height: height of the notch
- Type: different shape of notches available
- Flip: move the notch to the other side of the curve
- Pick on the curve: select on the curve the position where to put the notch
- Select intersecting curve. This allows to select which other curve to use as intersecting
object to calculate where to put the notch.