Create and edit a mirror curve
Mirror are defined starting from a curve and a mirror curve. They will mirror the said curve along
a given mirror line. The mirroring will be performed on the XY plane.
- Select the target curve you want to mirror or select the mirrored curve you want to edit
- If you are creating a new mirror curve, select the line you want to use as mirror line
- Fill in the options that are given in the form and click Ok (or press space) to confirm
- Select the mirror line (shortcut: T): allows you to change the mirror line
- Partial begin (shortcut: R): you can take a subset of the curve starting from this point
- Partial end (shortcut: Y): you can take a subset of the curve ending in this point
The partial being/end will use the direction of the curve to determine which is the beginning and
the end of the partial. You can use the direction command (
_Dir) to visualize and swap the
orientation of the base curve.