Create and edit annotations
Annotations are usefull to create table with the properties of the document, such as Season, Designer,
Project name, etc. Often they are printed in a layout of the document.
- Select the position on the document where you want to add the annotation table or select the
annotation you want to edit
- Fill in the properties that are given. Click Ok (or press space) to confirm
- Height: the height of the cells
- Width: the width of the cells
- Row count: the height of the table, measured in number of row
- Logo height: the height of the rectangle reserved for the logo, measured in number of row
- Text height: the height of the text
- Set position (shortcut: T): allows you to move the annotation table from a picked point to another
All the cells will have the same Height and Width. All the text will have the same Text height.